2013년 10월 20일 일요일

Web Search

Dear everyone!

I've thought a lot about "Web Searching" since the start of my teaching career. I always thought about "how can I use the greatly useful information scattered all around the internet?" But the answer is always the same - it's really hard and really "TIME CONSUMING." That's why, these days, I thought it's really bothersome to search for useful information.

But, through this week 2 task, I slightly (though not much) changed my mind. I could find the potential of web searching. Like "NoodleTools," if there are websites where we can easily find what we want to find, it's really great because we can save our time. Like "Wikipedia," if we can upload website links which are only turned out to be great, it's really gonna be easy to do our web searching.

But, still there's one more question left. Who's gonna do this time-consuming job for others?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기